******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

10 November 2009

♠ Gothic Make Up ♠


Black liquid eyeliner, black pencil ,black/grey/purple/blue/red/white/green eyeshadow, fake black or dark coloured eyelashes, black thick mascara, bloodred/black lipstick, pale foundation, perfect eyebrows. And don't forget to be as artistic as you can! Especially when putting make up on your eyes...eyeliner and well put eyeshadow can do miracles!!


"If I'm dressing up, I draw cat-eyes with my black eyeliner, or a Emilie Autumn-style heart on my cheek. If it's really special, I might do theatrical style dolly make up: white cake with blushed cheek and long lashes" said by ♥ TrekkieGirl ♥


"I don't use make up all the time because I hate removing it, it's like scraping a nice painting you worked on for days!" said by ♥ Rosiee ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rosiee. It's such a shame and pain to have to take it off. And good make-up is so expensive. I'll wear it occasionally, but I'm just not that high-maintenance. When it comes to make-up I'm a person a simple taste.

Caro Sweetnister Pincheira Duque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caro Sweetnister Pincheira Duque said...

i'm agree with what TrekkieGirl wrote, specially at the "perfect eyebrows" i have a big obsession with eyebrows
for every day i use a simple make up (a bit of fundation, back eyeshadow with/or black liquid eyeliner n pencil eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, nails painted )
just for special ocations, weekend, parties my make up is more produced (play with colors of eyeshadows, designs in eyes, sometimes fake eyelashes,....)

remember: always take off ur make up before to sleep, cos ur skin has to breathe if u don't do it, in the future you'll have more wrinkles of normal

Anonymous said...

I don't wear make-up, I think it's too much of a hassle...

Anonymous said...

I always do my makeup in the morning extremely dramatic no matter what the occasion. I just love to be all artsy on my face lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...