******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

10 December 2009

Gothic Dolls

This is BallerinaDark, and today I'd like to talk you about dolls. Many of you might not know of the existance of authentic gothic dolls. So..stop picking up on Barbies and stop cutting of their heads or turning them into mummies..or whatever else you have ever done bad to them! XD Check out LIVING DEAD DOLLS and BLEEDING EDGE DOLLS !! These are the link where you can get one or two..or all of them!! XD

http://www.begoths.com/

http://www.livingdeaddolls.com/

here are some preview pics of the dolls you might want to get :P


living dead dolls--->


bleeding edge dolls--->


I personally prefer the bleeding edge collection...but these ones come packed in a black box , the living dead dolls come packed in a coffin shaped box :)

♥I hope i was helpful ♥ Kisses by BallerinaDark♥

7 comments:

Angel_of_HIM said...

I rather the LDD. :] They come in black coffins :] I have Frozen Charlotte. ^^

Caro Sweetnister Pincheira Duque said...

few years ago a friend gave me to my birthday one of that dolls (bleeding age)
but i'm not dure if she bought it in begoths.com or in a store here in Chile :/
i didn't have idea that LDD come with coffin shaped box,...uhh
i like this dolls also i have other rag-doll

Caro Sweetnister Pincheira Duque said...

*dure = sure

Anonymous said...

Living Dead Dolls were the inspiration for the fashion label Rodarte's Spring 2010 collection.

Unknown said...

for Caro: I think you can find these dolls also on other sites but these are the official sites :) also in "real" shops you can find them...I have to go to check out a shop in Venice Italy where they might have some..but a friend told me they cost arounf 400 euros there S_S

Anonymous said...

I have some Living Dead Dolls I got for xmas two years ago I think. I had Bloody Mary for my sixteenth birthday back then too. I love these dolls. My parents got me them.

Morcega said...

I have to LDD, Isabel in version mini doll and Little Red Riding Hood that my grandma got for me in February XD

But, because I live in Portugal, they are hard to find XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...