******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

07 June 2011

Hello!

First of all, I owe a huge "Thank you!" to BallerinaDark for allowing me to become a part of this super cool blog. I think it's amazing that we have this!

Secondly, congratulations are in order! I see this blog has nearly 100,000 visits! So "hurrah!" for all of you!

Thirdly, I figure I owe it to you that I explain a little about me and what I shall be blogging about...
- I do not classify myself as a well-and-truely-straight-down-the-line goth... I am a mixture of me and alternative-ness and whatever I like... but it is fair to say, I have a huge gothic influence to my life!
- I am a massive fan of creativity and the arts, so there will probably be lots of posts about this.
- I love films and music! So be prepared for me to share my views!
- My passion is history (I am a Master's student, heh), so there maybe a little something every so often about history (forgive me!) :)
- Most of all, I am a total chatterbox and am very people-centric (I just hope my humour translates well via writing)! I love being nosey and reading comments and hearing opinions and so on!

So this is a little bit from me, I can't wait to post more!

Candy x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh thank YOU Candy_Dee ! and welcome in Gothic Divine Magazine!! :P I'm sure you will do a very good job for this blog! ♥

Ivy said...

welcome to gothic divine magazine! i love this blog and see that it will be made even better with more people such as yourself!I too, am not entirely goth(i would say im punk/goth/emo/... whatever i feel like:)cant wait to be reading your posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...