Time has come to recruit new collaborators for this blog as I'm left alone and I can't handle it all myself. It would be a pity to let this all fall apart especially now that the project to feature and interview Goth artists is on and many applied for this chance.
So, I'm looking 3 NEW COLLABORATORS.
If you want to start writing for this blog these are the CONDITIONS:
- You won't be paid. You just have to collaborate for free and take this as a hobby not as a full job. The aim is just to support Goth culture and have fun!
- This means you don't have to work regularly but at least post 1 article every 2 week. Even better if you can do this everyday, of course.
- Topics? Anything related to Goth culture! From macabre things, places, facts to your own goth make-up. Just go through the blog and you can see we write about everything. Just one thing: remember this is not your personal blog so it doesn't have to be all about you. If you want to write about you and your life open up your own blog.
- Period of trial is one month only. After that you will be advised if you are "hired or fired".
- Do not apply if you know you don't have much time to write.
HOW TO APPLY:
Comment below this post and write:
- Name or Nickname
- Your email address
- Why you want to collaborate to this blog
- What would you prefer to write about (ex. music, art, literature, beauty, paranormal etc)
- On which social networks are you active (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.)
If you have any more questions or need some clarifications before applying, please do ask me by commenting below this post or contacting me on my Google+ profile "Melissa Dark" (link somewhere on the right side of this blog).